To provide the best care we work closely with other hospitals, health insurers, knowledge institutions and national and international; pharmaceutical and technology companies. This way we get the most relevant knowledge in all areas and exchange insights with each other.
Ciro works with partner hospitals where patients can follow a non-clinical treatment plan. After the initial assessment, they learn whether a clinical or non-clinical is the best option.
After each of the following hospital names, you’ll see the rating given by patients after their treatments:
- Maastricht UMC+ – Maastricht (8,2 LF, 8,8 HF, Ciro LF 8,8)
- St. Jans Guesthouse – Weert (8,8)
- Elkerliek Hospital – Helmond (9,3 LF)
- Laurentius Hospital – Roermond (8,3 (LF) en 8,5 (HF)
- Catharina Hospital – Eindhoven (9,1 LF)
The assessment are valid for the first quarter of 2020.