To provide the best care we work closely with other hospitals, health insurers, knowledge institutions and national and international; pharmaceutical and technology companies. This way we get the most relevant knowledge in all areas and exchange insights with each other.
Ciro works with partner hospitals where patients can follow a non-clinical treatment plan. After the initial assessment, they learn whether a clinical or non-clinical is the best option.
After each of the following hospital names, you’ll see the rating given by patients after their treatments:
- Maastricht UMC+ – Maastricht (8,6 LF, 8,6 HF, Ciro LF 10)
- St. Jans Guesthouse – Weert (8,7)
- Elkerliek Hospital – Helmond (8 LF)
- St. Anna Hospital – Geldrop (8,7)
- Laurentius Hospital – Roermond (10 (LF) en 8 (HF)
- Catharina Hospital – Eindhoven (8,4 LF)
The assessment are valid for the first quarter of 2019.